Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014

Junkyard (1)

From time to time I tend to look through all of my old file folders. I always find stuff I can't show because it was a comission or stuff that is lying around for no good reason. I call these updates the ones of the pages I made for the trash can. Some of the drawings were created for applications, others belong to cancelled projects or just never had any purpose except giving me some entertainement.

The following pages were created for a project (application) I was asked to join. I later felt the urge to drop out for the sake of a more time-consuming project (which was unneccessary, but unfortunately I lacked the skill of clairvoyance back then.  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌)  However, I think the other participants are still on it and I'm excited as hell to finally read their Comics. I'll keep my eyes open!


(Pretty sure, I posted some cuts years ago but here we go with full pages...)

I used some buildings of my hometown as reference (again).... :P The castle is always useful as a background.

The story is not that long, so I think I can do it as a webcomic some day. Including some make-over of course! And I need to learn how to draw cats ....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen